Friday, March 16, 2018

Sweet Dreams ( Are Made Of This ) - Eurythmics

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams ( 1982 ).
In The Popular 1982 Song entitled: " Sweet Dreams ( Are Made Of This ) " - written by: Annie Lennox  that means:  " The One Who Has Found Both: Grace And Favor - Can Be Found In The Holly Wood " ] and David Allen Stewart that means:  " My Own Beloved One Is: The Harmonious And Noble Stone - Who Watches Over All That I Own " ]; and performed under the band name: Eurythmics which means: " Those Who Are Moving Along In Time With The Music " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' What This Song Is Now Telling You Is That There Are Far More Motivations Than Just Those Normal Ones That The Rest Of Us All Equally Do Share '... and, indeed, some of them are ( even ): Far Darker and Definitely More Twisted!

RCA / Victor - " The Radio Corp. of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Sweet Dreams ( Are Made Of This ) " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This
( 1982 ) by: Eurythmics.
" Those Who Are Moving Along In Time With The Music! "


Sweet Dreams ( Are Made Of This ): Because, Whether You Now Comprehend It Or Not, All Of Us Really Aren't All Exactly The Same....

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you...
Some of them want to get used by you...
Some of them want to abuse you...
Some of them want to be abused!

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.

Hold your head up, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up

Some of them want to use you...
Some of them want to get used by you...
Some of them want to abuse you...
Some of them want to be abused!

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.

Sweet dreams are made of this...
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas;
Everybody's looking for something.....


The Word Of God has always been The Truth!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' If God's Own Word Is The Truth [ As Found Within All Of Those Scriptures ], Then It Can Equally Be Said That The Truth Is God's Word [ As Found Within Each Of Us Human Beings As Well ] '... and thus, we can now quite readily perceive The True Source For All Of That Testimony We Now See Going On All Around Us!

After all, It's Actually Both Logical And Scriptural As Well....

Since, as Joel Chapter 2 simply puts it:
" And it shall come to pass afterward that I Will Pour Out My Own Spirit Upon All Flesh; and Your Sons and Your Daughters shall ProphesyYour Old Men shall Dream Dreams, and Your Young Men shall See Visions

And, also, upon My Menservants and upon My Maidservants I Will Pour Out My Own Spirit In Those Days. " - Joel 2:28-29.


Perhaps, Those In House Griffindor should ( honestly ) now learn to be: " As Wise As All Of Those Scions In House Slytherin "!

After all, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...