Monday, March 12, 2018

A Sky Full Of Stars - Cold Play

Cold Play - A Sky Full Of Stars ( 2014 ).
In The Popular 2014 Song entitled: " A Sky Full Of Stars " - written by: Christopher Anthony John Martin [ that means: " The Burden Bearer Of Christ Is The Praiseworthy One Whom God Has Provided; And ( Indeed ) My Own Lord Of War " ], Jonathan Mark Buckland [ that means: " God Has Provided The Lord Of War With His Own Written Deed To The Land " ]Guy Rupert Berryman [ that means: " The Guide Is The Bright And Famous One And Is Equally: The Leader Of Your District, The Head Undertaker, And By Far The Most Fruitful One " ], and William Champion [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Hero Who Has Never Once Been Defeated Before " ]; and performed by Cold Play [ which refers to: " A Move That Is Made For: Entirely Logical And Purely Strategic Reasons - Without Any Emotional Reservations At All " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' This Song Is About The True Hidden Meaning Of Psalm 82 '... and, why so many of those prophets were concerned with The True Significance Found In All Of Those Stars!

Come: " Let Us Now Reason Together ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " A Sky Full Of Stars " - because, whether you now comprehend it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

A Sky Full Of Stars
( 2014by: Cold Play.
" A Move That Is Made For Entirely Logical And Purely Strategic Reasons Without Any Emotional Reservations At All! "


A Sky Full Of Stars: Is An Important Reminder To Maintain A Proper Reverence And Spiritual Humility Before Our Own True Mighty One....

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars;
I'm Gonna Give You My Heart...
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars;
'Cause You Light Up The Path!

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, oo o ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you.

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I wanna die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, oo o ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you...
I think I see you!

'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars;
Such A Heavenly View...
You're Such A Heavenly View!


Oh, My Goodness: " Don't They Look Similar "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Those Who Would Now Worship Our Own Little Star Need To Really Start Thinking A Whole Lot Bigger '... because, whether you now comprehend it or not, That Particular Sun Is Only One Very Small Piece Among Numerous Trillions Of Others!

But, hey, What Do I Know....


Perhaps, just watching The Movie Trailer from Adam might help?

America In Prophecy

The Movie Trailer From Adam
( 2009by: Max Mayer.
" That Man Who Is The Ultimate Ruler Over Everything! "


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love And Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...