Thursday, August 17, 2017

What is The True Relationship between Michael and Yahshua... and, are those people right, who think that they're one and the same?

Question: " What is The True Relationship between Michael [ The Rod ] and Yahshua [ The Staff ]? "

In order to better understand Their Own Actual Relationship, let's just start with The 23rd Psalm....
" The Lord is My ShepherdI shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness, for His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your Rod [ The Angel Of Death ] and Your Staff [ The Instructor In How We Should Live ], They comfort me 
The Two Of Them, Both ].
You Prepare A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies [ By Providing Hidden Knowledge That My Own Enemies Quite Truthfully Cannot Perceive ]You Anoint My Head With Oil [ In Granting Understanding Where Before There Was Honestly None ]; and My Cup Runs Over [ And, Everywhere I Look, The Truth Can Be Found ].

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me 
all the days of my life [ Since, God Keeps All Of His Own Promises ]; and I will dwell in The House Of The Lord
forever. " - Psalm 23:1-6.



Yahweh Has Two Different Instruments, With Which, To Correct All Of Our Own Fellow Humanity....

And, indeed, Both Tools serve His Own Purposes.
As we can see, from within this first piece of scripture: ' The Great Shepherd Possesses Two Different Tools To Oversee His Own Flock '... in fact, there has always been: The Rod To Inflict Pain and The Staff To Relieve Suffering.

You see, Yahshua has already taught you This Important Spiritually Based Principle, when He ( very clearly ) stated:
" Does A Spring send forth Fresh Water and Bitter Water from the very same opening? 
Can A Fig Tree, my brethren, bear Olives; or A Grapevine bear Figs?
Thus, No Spring yields both Salt [ Death ] and Fresh Water [ Life ]! " - James 3:11-12.
Because: " He Gave His Life For His Friends "!
And, of course, ' He Always Lived His Own Personal Life As A Non-Violent Man '!

In fact, when discussing The Topic Of Judgment, lets just now examine The Answer That He Gave To Those Scribes And Those Pharisees....
" ' You judge according to the flesh; While I Myself Judge No One! And yet, if I do judge, then My Judgment Is True; for I am not alone, but I am with The Father who sent Me. 
It is also written in your law that The Testimony Of Two Men Is True. I am One who bears witness of Myself; and The Father who sent Me bears witness of Me. ' ”
Then, they said to Him: ' Where is Your Father? '
And, Jesus answered them: ' You know neither Me nor My Father. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. '
These words Jesus spoke in the treasury, as He taught in the temple; and no one laid hands on Him, for His hour had not yet come. " - John 8:15-20.

Michael is: " The Champion Of God ".
Whereas, had you actually read any of them: ' Every Single Scripture About Michael Is Specifically References Him As A Heavenly Warrior '!

For instance, in The Tenth Chapter Of Daniel we can ( most assuredly ) read:
" Then, he said to me: ' Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 
But, The Prince Of The Kingdom Of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael - One Of The Chief Princes - came to help me, for I had been left alone there with The Kings Of Persia.
Now, I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in The Latter Days - for, the vision refers to many days yet to come. ' " - Daniel 10:12-14. 
And, once again, in Verses 20 Through 21:
" Then, he said: ' Do you know why I have come to you? And, now, I must return To Fight with The Prince Of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed The Prince Of Greece will come.
But, I will tell you what is noted in The Scripture Of Truth.
( No One Upholds Me Against These, Except Michael Your Prince. ) ' " - Daniel 10:20-21.
Or, to just put that in Angel-Speak: ' Michael Is One Really Powerful Arch-Angel '!


Now, Lets Just Consider Their Own God-Given Names....

Why not, ' Pay Attention To Those Hands '?
The Hebrew Name of: " Yahweh-Hushua [ or, Yahshua ] " - quite literally, means: " Yahweh Is Our Salvation "... and, although occasionally also given to others, has a far greater meaning in this particular case!

And, how do I know this? Because, I know a little more about The Language Of Hebrew than most of you....

Whereas, The Greek Name of: " Iesous [ or, Jesus ] " - quite literally, means: " He Is Zeus [ or, The Creator Of The Gods ] "... which is, in reality, a very direct reference to Psalm 82!

In fact, whether you now comprehend it or not, ' They Are Both Names In Which His Own Godly Nature Is Ultimately Revealed '....

Michael means: " Who Is Like God "?
Now, let's just consider The Hebrew Name of: " The ( Archangel ) Michael " - which, quite literally, means: " The ( Prince Among All Of My Own Servants And Messengers ) Who Is Like Unto God "... and, ' That In No Way At All Elevates Him To The Status Of True Godhood '!

But, rather, contrary to popular belief: It Tells Us Of His Nature, It Speaks Of His God-Given Authorities, and It Hints At The True Power That He Alone May Now More-Fully Command....

Beady Eye - " Second Bite Of The Apple ".
Now, while it might just seem crazy to consider, ' I Personally Suspect That Someone, Who Is Actually Like Unto God, Would Probably Be Found In The Very First Chapter Of His Book '... because, anyone like that, Would ( Quite Honestly ) Be Just Like His Own Son.

Now, perhaps, you should just read Psalm Chapter 2?

Since, according to The Prophet Daniel: ' There Is Going To Be Just A Little Spot Of Trouble Over This Very Real And Upcoming Issue '!

Even as, The Prophet Hosea has equally written of these very same end time events in this way:
" They sow to The Windand reap to The WhirlwindThe stalk has no bud; and it shall never produce a meal. If it should produce a much needed crop, aliens would swallow it up.
Israel is swallowed up; now they are among The Gentiles like a vessel in which is no pleasure. For they have gone up to Assyria, like a wild donkey alone by itself; and Ephraim has hired lovers.
Yes, though they have hired among the nations, now I will gather them; And They Shall Sorrow A Little; Because Of The Burden Of The King Of Princes. " - Hosea 8:7-10.

Who is that: " Wolf " - lying down, with The Lamb?
And, no matter how much suffering the entire world shall soon get to experience, Just Remember What Yahshua ( Also ) So Long Ago Warned You:
" O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her!
How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 
See, Your House is left to you desolate; for I say to you, You Shall See Me No More until you say: ‘ Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord! ’ - Mathew 23:37-39.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be continually upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...