Thursday, June 15, 2017

You're The Inspiration - Chicago

Peter Cetera - One Clear Voice ( 1984 ).
In The Popular 1984 Song entitled: " You're The Inspiration " - written by: Peter Paul Cetera [ that means: " The Rock Is: My Own Small And Humbled One - For Whom The Story Is Still Yet Far From Finished " ] and David Walter Foster [ that means: " My Own Beloved One Is The Ruler Of The Army Whom I Have Always: Protected, Nurtured, And Led - Even As A Very Small Child " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' As Far As Silly Little Love Songs Go, This One Honestly Tops Them All '... and, whether you now comprehend it or not, Life Knows No Greater Purpose Than To Humbly Walk By The Light Of The Moon!

Full Moon - " The Entire Disc Is Illuminated ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " You're The Inspiration " - because, while sunlight has always been blinding the moonlight isn't nearly so harsh; and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

You're The Inspiration
( 1984by: Chicago.
The Rock Is: My Own Small And Humbled One - For Whom The Story Is Still Yet Unfinished! "



You're The Inspiration: Is A Message Of Deep And Abiding Love, From One Who Knows What That Truthfully Is.... 

You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love that lasts forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time

You should know,
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind,
In my heart
In my soul

Baby

[ Chorus: ]
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you

And I know, yes I know that it's plain to see
We're so in love when we're together
Now I know that I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time

You should know,
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind,
You're in my heart
In my soul

[ Chorus 3x ]



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...