Thursday, March 2, 2017

If you want to learn anything significant, then you ( quite honestly ) must learn to recognize: " The Voice "!

Moody Blues - The Voice ( 1981 ).
In The Popular 1981 Song entitled: " The Voice " - written by: Justin David Hayward [ that means: " The Righteous Man Is My Own Beloved One; The Guardian And Protector " ] and performed by The Moody Blues [ which refers to: " A Group Of Individuals That Are Characterized By Being Subject To Fits Of Emotional Melancholy And Significant Spiritual Introspection " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Voice Of God Can Always Be Found By Those Who Truthfully Seek Him '... and, whether you comprehend it or not, Even The Most Hardened Ones Living In Spiritual Babylon Have Been Repeatedly Testifying To That Fact!

Threshold - " Right At The Edge Of The Door ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Voice " - because, whether you know it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Voice
( 1981by: The Moody Blues.
" The Righteous Man Is: My Own Beloved One And Your Protector! "


The Voice: Is Now Calling You, So Maybe You Should Honestly Be Listening....

Won't you take me back to school;
I need to learn The Golden Rule!
Won't you lay it on the line;
I need to hear it just one more time!
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Oh, can you feel it?
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Tonight?

Each and every heart, it seems,
Is bounded by A World Of Dreams.
Each and every rising sun;
Is greeted by A Lonely One.
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Oh, can you feel it?
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Tonight?

Because, out on the ocean of life, my love,
There's so many storms we must rise above!
Can you hear The Spirit Calling...
As it's carried Across The Waves?
You're already falling;
It's calling you back, to: ' Face The Music ' -
And, The Song that is coming through.
You're already falling;
The One, That It's Calling, Is You!

Make a promise; take a vow;
And, trust your feelings, it's easy now.
Understand The Voice Within;
And, feel the changes already beginning.
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Oh, can you feel it?
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Tonight?

And, how many words have I got to say?
And, how many times will it be this way?
With your arms around the future;
And, your back up against the past.
You're already falling...

It's calling you on to: ' Face The Music '!
And, The Song that is coming through.
You're already falling;
The One, That It's Calling, Is You!

Each and every heart, it seems,
Is bounded by A World Of Dreams.
Each and every rising sun;
Is greeted by A Lonely One.
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Oh, can you feel it?
Oh, won't you tell me again...
Tonight?


Do you possess: " Those Missing Pieces "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Moody Blues Are Actually Singing About The True Voice Of God That Is There To Be Found Within All Of Our Own Music '... and, when they sing the stanza: " Each And Every Heart, It Seems, Is Bounded By A World Of Dreams " - they are, quite honestly, Reminding You Of The One That Has Been So Diligently Providing Them!


In fact, why not just read it for yourselves, from Joel Chapter 2:
“ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I Will Pour Out My Own Spirit Upon All Flesh; and Your Sons and Your Daughters shall Prophesy; Your Old Men shall dream Dreams, and Your Young Men shall see Visions
And also [ After That First Comes About ], upon My Menservants and upon My MaidservantsI Will Pour Out My Own Spirit In Those Days.
And, I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood [ With Greatly Increased Violence ] and Fire [ Those So-Called Natural Disasters ] and Pillars Of Smoke [ The Twin Towers In Your Own City Of The Swine ]
The Sun shall be turned into Darkness, and The Moon into Blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of The Lord.

And, it shall come to pass that Whoever Calls Upon The Name Of The Lord Shall Be SavedFor in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as The Lord has said: ' Among The Remnant Whom The Lord Calls '." - Joel 2:28-32.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...