Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Standing Up For The Truth is just: " Like A Prayer "... because, Both Are Done Only In Reverence To God!

Madonna - Like A Prayer ( 1989 ).
In The Popular 1989 Song entitled: " Like A Prayer " - written by: Madonna Louise Ciccone [ that means: " My Lady Who Is Dedicated To That Famous Warrior Named Francis " ] and Patrick Ray Leonard [ which means: " The Original Patriarch And Nobleman Is: The Counselor, Protector, And Guardian; And He That Is As Strong As A Lion " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Have Always Been Millions Of People That Are Trapped In An Ongoing War For Their Minds '... while, the spirit would spur them both onward and upward; their own fear over this life would have them to yield up that magnificent hope! And, thus it is ( quite honestly ) written: " Even The Prayer Of The Wicked Is An Abomination Unto The Lord ".

Warner Bros. - " The Ones Who Warn You ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Like A Prayer " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Really Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Like A Prayer 
( 1989by: Madonna Louise Ciccone
" My Lady Who Is Dedicated To That Warrior Named Francis! "


Like A Prayer: Life Itself Requires An Earnest Commitment; And Ultimately A Decisiveness To Action.... 

Life Is A Mystery
Everyone Must Stand Alone!
I hear you call my name...
And, it feels like home.

[ Chorus: ]
When you call my name;

It's like a little prayer -
I'm down on my knees -

I wanna take you there.
In The Midnight Hour;

I Can Feel Your Power.
Just like a prayer -

You know, I'll take you there.

I Hear Your Voice;

It's Like An Angel Sighing.
I Have No Choice -

I Hear Your Voice -
Feels Like Flying!
I close my eyes;

Oh God, I think I'm falling -
Out of the sky -

I close my eyes!
Heaven, help me....

[ Chorus x2 ]
Life Is A Mystery;

Everyone Must Stand Alone.
I hear you call my name...
And, it feels like.....

[ Chorus x2 (with Choir) ]
( Just like A Prayer, I'll take you there...
It's like A Dream to me!
)


That's right: " The Rain Is Already Falling ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' It Is God That Provides All Of Us Our Dreams '... and, the sooner the rest of you will acknowledge it, The Better Off That Everyone Shall Be!

After all, in order to achieve that necessary equilibrium, The Pendulum Must Invariably Swing Both Ways.

I'm, Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom. 

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...