Friday, January 6, 2017

The Good Die Young - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Tupac - The Good Die Young ( 1999 ).
In The Popular 1999 Rap Song entitled: " The Good Die Young " - written by Tupac Amaru Shakur [ that means: " The One Who Challenges And Tests The Serpent's Own Knowledge Is That Man Who Is Thankful To God " ]; and performed by The Outlaws [ which refers to: " Those Who Live Apart From The Boundaries Of The King's Own Well-Established Law " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' While Many People Recognize That The Good Do Indeed Die Young, There Seems To Be No True Understanding As To Why It All Happens '... even though, The Scripture Has Already Quite Honestly Provided You That Answer!

In fact, lets just read it for ourselves from Isaiah Chapter 57:
" The Righteous Man Perishes and No One Takes It To Heart [ to ponder upon the true purpose for it all happening ]Merciful Men are Taken Away [ or, removed from the: playing board or testing ground ], while no one truthfully considers [ the true and actual significance ]: ' That The Righteous One Is Being Taken Away From Evil '.
He [ the one being taken away ] shall Enter Into Peace [ no longer having to contend with the rest of you hard-headed ones ]They [ the ones having already proven themselves worthy of a forthcoming blessing ] shall Rest In Their Beds [ until that long promised Resurrection Day ]; each one Walking In His Uprightness [ without any more chances for that oh so clever deceiver to trip them all up ]. " - Isaiah 57:1-2.

Interscope - " Throughout Everything You Observe ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Good Die Young " - because, whether you comprehend it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Good Die Young ( 1999by: Tupac Amaru Shakur.
" The One Who Challenges The Serpent Is The One That Is Thankful To God! "


The Good Die Young: Isn't Actually A Very Profound Observation; But Rather, It Is A Verifiable Fact As Repeatedly Being Referenced From Within All Of That Scripture....

[ Talk ]
These are Hard Times, we're living in.
Churches Burning...

The Good Die Young.
The Good, Definitely, Die Young!
This is a little something, 
To help you get through the day;
If you could....

[ Song Lyrics ]
It was more than a tragedy;
Emotions be grabbing me;
Plane fell from the sky....
We trying to figure what happened -
Burning churches, fearing God -
Who can be so cruel?
We all ignorant to AIDS;
Till it happens to you.
Just be a man, make plans;
Listen to your voice!
A woman's trying to make decisions;
We should leave them a choice;
Cause, who are we to say who lives and die?
Breathes and stops...
All this judgement on other peoples lives;
Needs to stop.
What are we living for?
Giving more back, than taking?
On my knees still waiting for my own salvation.
Now, I feel abandoned;
Cause, Pat Bucanan says I'm greedy.
You can take my taxes;

Send me to war;
But, can't feed me.
It's so easy to regret things,
After they done....
Babies catching murder cases;
Scared to laugh in the sun;
The tragedies that we all need...
Love in doses.
In times like these, we feel closest;
The Good Die Young.

Does anybody have an answer why...
It seems The Good Die Young?
Can anybody tell me why....
Can anybody tell me why.... [ 2x ]

Now, in my world, will it get worse...
When I been trapped since birth?
But, I had to sleep in a hearse;
Cause, it was my bed first.
My grands probably burning;
Turning in they grave -
Some folks ain't even get to see a high age -
But, they did, so I ain't afraid.
And, this money got me feeling like a star;
And, this murder got me... 
Feeling like my death ain't far!
And, the land and stolen cars;
Don't get no better....
Don't get no weaker, or no harder.
I was raised in a rush; 

Without my moms and my father;
So, tell me something...
If I grab my Gat and get the dumping;
Would God get to looking at me funny?
Rest in peace to my mother Aquillah Beale

[ which means: " That Beautiful Eagle " ]
Rest in peace to my father Salek Beale

[ which means: " The Beautiful One Who Travels Alone " ]
Rest in peace to My Grandparents;

[ that refers to: " All Of Those Who Have Now Come Before Me " ]
And, thug in peace to my brother Seike 

[ which means: " The Blessed One Who Shall Unlock The True Mind " ]
You know: " I Love You "!

Witch World...

First Storms...
And Then, AI....
Pac and then Yak;
Redrey and Brown;
Coulda' sworn I seen ya face in a cloud?
Family grieving on your last breath...
Close to the heart, whether you know it or not;
I swear the love won't stop.
Jewel, that's my boo...
Mom, Duke and Lou...
From jump, you kept it true;
Helped to feed the crew.
The Good Die Young!
Living fast, jumping the gun;
Mama blaming the community for killing her son.
My cousin Darren wasn't scared of going,
But never knowing he was dying slower...
I guess I see ya, when I see ya, Soulja.

Does anybody have an answer why...
It seems The Good Die Young?
Can anybody tell me why....
Can anybody tell me why....


I know my life ain't promised;
That's why the wise move in silence.
Analize these scandalous times
It's hard dogg but we manage
Schools turn to war zones
Even homes unsafe
Leaving children to play caged and raged
They hate, how come
Someone explain why the good die young?
Why the bad die slow and outlive everyone?
It's time something is done...
For our young kids;
They growing opus ( ?? ).
That ain't the way to live...
Tell me why?

Days go past, and as they pass,
Time move quicker;
No time for wasting...
Put your hustle down my young dealers;
Cause The End is nearer!
But, at least, that's what they telling me.
Hell, all I know brothers;
Ain't riding 4 3 felonys;
It's time to: Plan, Plot, and Strategize...
Capitolize, Mobilize...
We in The War, y'all!
It's for all, y'all!
My family, to the ones that stabbed me,
Little bit mo' love is what's recommended.
Yeah, and it's plain to see,
The seeds from you and me...
Gon' be the ones to lead us towards unity!
That's if we treat them right.
Man, teach them right...
Raise your kids better than you was;
And see what it does;
But, if you don't -
Man, we sho' to be done!
We'll all see exactly why The Good Die Young!

Does anybody have an answer why...
It seems The Good Die Young?
Can anybody tell me why....
Can anybody tell me why.... 
[ 2x ]

[ Talk ]
This is for all my homeboys that passed away;
And, all you homeboys that passed away;
I send this out to all the fallen soldiers.
That's in the cemetaries buried;
Never got to see they dreams.
For everything I touch, you touch....
For every step I take, you take....
For every breath I breathe, you breathe....
Every dollar I make, you make....
I told you we'd make it to the sunshine one day;
You just got there a little quicker;
But, like my homeboys Thugs say...
I'll catch ya at the crossroads.
The Good Die Young!

This song is dedicated to all them;
Young kids and people that are innocent;
That died young.
At Columbine High...
Rest in Peace ( Oklahoma )...
Outlawz...
Lil' young Xzandafer...
Tasha, all them....
All the fallen kids;
The dead babies;
The closed caskets.


Rest In Peace... " My Own Spiritual Brother ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' It's Not About How You Start The Race That's Invariably Important; But Rather How You Ultimately Finish It '... and, whether you comprehend it or not, Tupac Amaru Shakur - at least, towards the end of his life - Made A Very Strong Dash For That Finish Line!

Oh, and just so that you know, Those Song Lyrics In The Fifth Verse - where it says:
" Days go past, and as they pass, time moves quicker; no time for wasting... Put your hustle down my young dealers; cause The End is nearer!
But, at least, that's what they telling me. Hell, all I know brothers; ain't riding 4 3 felonys; it's time to: PlanPlot, and Strategize... CapitolizeMobilize... We in The War, y'all! It's for all, y'all!
My family, to the ones that stabbed me, little bit mo' love is what's recommended.
Yeah, and it's plain to see: ' The Seeds From You And Me... Gon' Be The Ones To Lead Us Towards Unity '!
That's if we treat them right. Man, Teach Them Right! Raise your kids better than you was; and see what it does? 
But, If You Don't, Man We Sho' To Be Done! 
We'll all see ( exactly why ) The Good Die Young.... "
- is a very direct reminder to The End Time Message Of Malachi Chapter 4 - which ( quite literally ) says:
" For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, and all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up, says The Lord Of Hosts: ' It will leave them neither root nor branch '.

But, to you who fear My name T
he Sun Of Righteousness shall arise With Healing In His Wings; and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this, says The Lord Of Hosts.
Remember The Law Of Moses, My servant, which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, with The Statutes and Judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah The Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LordAnd He will turn The Hearts Of The Fathers to The Children, and The Hearts Of The Children to Their FathersLest I come and strike the earth with a curse. " - Malachi Chapter 4.
Hey, I'm Just Saying... perhaps, you should start looking it all up?
{ ***NOTE: Tupac Amaru Shakur like so many others in the music industry was actually born with a very different name that he later had legally changed. In fact, his birth name of Lesane Parish Crooks [ which means: " The Caretaker Of Your Own Spiritual District Is The Hooked Staff Of The Shepherd "itself, is quite notable from a truly spiritual perspective.
In any case: his own mother was named Afeni Shakur [ oka, Alice Faye Williams ] and his father was Billy Garland. And, thus, his references to: Aquillah Beale and Salek Beale - are, quite obviously, metaphorical references to something ( or someone ) else entirely. As is, that interesting reference to Seiki, since his brother is ( actually ) Mopreme Shakur [ oka, Maurice Williams ]. }  

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...