Saturday, November 5, 2016

Since, some of us are now riding that: " Runaway Train "... perhaps, the next time she stops, we should select one again?

Soul Asylum - Runaway Train ( 1993 ).
In The Popular 1993 Song entitled: " Runaway Train " - written by David Anthony Pirner [ that means: " My Own Beloved One Is: The One Who Is Highly Praiseworthy And The Guardian At My Own Well " ] and performed by Soul Asylum [ which refers to: " A Place Of Refuge For The Spirit That Now Dwells Inside Of You " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You All Need To Come Out Of Babylon Before That Crazy Train Comes Flying Off Of Its Rails '... since, we are ( now ) rapidly approaching: " The End Of The Line "!

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Runaway Train " - because, as that final stretch of track is now looming much larger in the proverbial window, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Runaway Train ( 1993 ) by: Soul Asylum.
" A Place Of Refuge For That Spirit Which Dwells Inside Of You! "


That Runaway Train: Is Now Headed For Disaster; And ( Just So That You Know ) Nothing In This Universe Is Planning On Stopping It....

Call you up in the middle of the night;
Like a firefly without a light.
You were there like a blowtorch burning;
I was a key that could use a little turning.
So tired, that I couldn't even sleep...
So many secrets, that I couldn't keep...
Promised myself, that I wouldn't weep;
One more promise, that I couldn't keep!

It seems no one can help me now;
I'm in too deep...
There's no way out...
This time, I have really lead myself astray!

Runaway Train, never going back;
Wrong Way On A One-Way Track;
Seems like, I should be getting somewhere...
Somehow, I'm neither here nor there!

Can you help me remember how to smile;
Make it somehow all seem worthwhile?
How on earth did I get so jaded;
Life's Mysteries seem so faded?
I can go where no one else can go...
I know, what no one else knows...
Here I am just drowning in the rain;
With A Ticket for A Runaway Train!

And, everything seems cut and dry;
Day and Night...
Earth and Sky...
Somehow, I just don't believe it.

Runaway Train, never going back;
Wrong Way On A One-Way Track;
Seems like, I should be getting somewhere...
Somehow, I'm neither here nor there!


Bought A Ticket for A Runaway Train;
Like a madman, laughing at the rain;
Little out of touch, little insane...
It's Just Easier, Than Dealing With The Pain!

Runaway Train, never going back;
Wrong Way On A One-Way Track;
Seems like, I should be getting somewhere...
Somehow, I'm neither here nor there!

Runaway Train, never coming back...
Runaway Train, tearing up the track...
Runaway Train, burning in my veins...
I Run Away, But It Always Seems The Same!


Remember: That Track Goes Two Different Ways....
According to all of that music we listen to, ' Many Of Us Simply Prefer Taking The Train '... since, just: " Walking With God " - is commonly perceived as ( both ): Labor Intensive and Personally Quite Tedious.

However, in our own rush to get started, Most Of Us Never Stopped To Ask Any Questions Before Following The Majority Who Were Already Lining Up To Get On Board!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...