Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Thanks to all of Our Own Pre-Conceived Illusions, and ( indeed ) the jaded nature of our times, The Real Magic is most-often quite difficult to spot!

Cold Play - Magic ( 2014 ).
In The Popular 2014 Song entitled: " Magic " - written by: Guy Rupert Berryman [ that means: " The Guide Is The Bright And Famous One And Is Equally: The Leader Of Your District, The Head Undertaker, And By Far The Most Fruitful One " ], Jonathan Mark Buckland [ that means: " God Has Provided The Lord Of War With His Own Written Deed To The Land " ], William Champion [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Hero Who Has Never Once Been Defeated Before " ], and Christopher Anthony John Martin [ that means: " The Burden Bearer Of Christ Is The Praiseworthy One Whom God Has Provided; And ( Indeed ) My Own Lord Of War " ]; and performed by: Cold Play [ which refers to: " A Move That Is Made For: Entirely Logical And Purely Strategic Reasons - Without Any Emotional Reservations At All " ] -  we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

Come; and let us: " Now Reason Together ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Magic " -  because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Magic
( 2014 ) - by: Cold Play.
" A Move That Has Been Chosen For Strictly Logical Reasons. "



Magic: Isn't Just Any Old Song, In Fact Why Not Just Go Back And Re-Watch That Very Self Explanatory Video....

Call it, Magic...
Call it, True....
I call it magic, when I'm with you!
And, I just got broken; broken into two...
Still, I call it magic; when I'm next to you.
And I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't
No I don't, it's true...
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
Want anybody else but you!
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
No I don't, it's true...
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
Want anybody else but you!
Ooh ooh ooh
Call it, Magic... 
Cut Me into two....
And, with all your magic; I disappear from view.
And, I can't get over; can't get over you;
Still, I call it magic; such A Precious Truth!
And I don't, and I don't, and I don't, and I don't
No I don't, it's true...
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
Want anybody else but you!
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
No I don't, it's true...
I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't, no, I don't
Want anybody else but you!
Wanna fall, I fall so far...
I wanna fall, fall so hard...
And, I call it Magic!
And, I call it True!
Call it, Magic....
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh
And, if you were to ask me;
After all that we've been through;
Still believe in magic?
Well, yes, I do!
Oh, yes, I do!
Oh, yes, I do!
Oh, yes, I do!
Of course, I do!!!

Just examine, All Of Those Characters....
You see, dear brothers and sisters: the beautiful young magicienne is named Cecile [ that means: " The One Who Is Blind " ], her abusive and alcoholic husband is named Claude [ that means: " The One Who Is Lame " ], and her own faithful assistant is named Christophe [ which means: " The Burden Bearer Of Christ " ].

And, thus, we now witness a story ( in which ): ' A Beautiful Woman That Is Spiritually Blind [ To The True Motivations Of Both Men In Her Own Life ] Is Unwittingly Shackled To The Lame One [ Who Is ( Essentially ): Self Centered, Manipulative, Controlling, And Abusive ]; While The True Burden Bearer Of Christ [ That Is ( Equivalently ): Kind, Caring, And Compassionate ] Can Do Nothing To Actively Assist Her Until She Is Finally Ready To Wake Up And Take Notice Of Him '!
{ ***NOTE: Of course, this particular short video was produced by Jonas Akerlund [ which means: " God Has Provided The Cultivator To His Own Land " ]... and, unlike the rest of you, Why Am I Honestly Not Surprised? Could it be that, while A New Growing Season is now finally coming,  ' The Garden Is Currently All Overgrown And Being Choked Out By All Of Those Far Too Numerous Weeds '? }

Can anyone say, It's A Spiritual Allegory?  Because, ya know, I'll always call that spade, A Spade!

What is the real spiritual nature of That Lame One?
Meanwhile, who is That Lame One That She's Currently Married To... could it be, that He's Actually The Great Accuser Himself?

I'll let you, decide....

And, hopefully, You Too Might Even Notice What She Herself Eventually Did!

Because, believe it or not, ' The Right Answers Can Now Be Found Everywhere If Only You Would Look '....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...