Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Each of us is now pursuing: " The Adventure Of A Lifetime "... and, the dance moves we choose largely depends upon the music taken in!

Cold Play - A Head Full Of Dreams ( 2015 ).
In The Popular 2015 Song entitled: " Adventure Of A Lifetime "written by:Guy Rupert Berryman [ that means: " The Guide Is The Bright And Famous One And Is Equally: The Leader Of Your DistrictThe Head Undertaker, And By Far The Most Fruitful One " ]Jonathan Mark Buckland [ that means: " God Has Provided The Lord Of War With His Own Written Deed To The Land " ]William Champion [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is My Own Hero Who Has Never Once Been Defeated Before " ], and Christopher Anthony John Martin [ that means: " The Burden Bearer Of Christ Is The Praiseworthy One Whom God Has Provided; And ( Indeed ) My Own Lord Of War " ]; and performed by: Cold Play [ which refers to: " A Move That Is Made For: Entirely Logical And Purely Strategic Reasons - Without Any Emotional Reservations At All " ] -  we have been provided Yet Another Important & Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Spiritual Evolution Of Man Is The Ongoing Adventure Of A Lifetime '... and, indeed, Each Of Us Is Merely Yet Another Diamond In The Rough - slowly, being fashioned, through those weights and pressures that occur in our lives!

Come; and let us: " Now Reason Together ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Adventure Of A Lifetime " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Adventure Of A Lifetime ( 2015 ) - by: Cold Play.
" A Move That Has Been Chosen For Strictly Logical Reasons. "



Adventure Of A Lifetime: Is All About The Ongoing Process Of Spiritual Growth Which Occurs Within All Of Us, Seemingly Quite Slowly, Over The Fullness Of Time....

Turn Your Magic on...
Umi, she'd say:
' Everything you want is A Dream away;
And, We Are Legends every day! '
That's, what she told me.

Turn Your Magic on...
To me, she'd say:
' Everything you want is A Dream away;
Under this pressure, under this weight;
We Are Diamonds! '

Now, I feel my heart beating...
I feel my heart underneath my skin.
And, I feel my heart beating...
Oh, you make me feel,
Like, I'm alive again!
Alive again....
Oh, you make me feel,
Like, I'm alive again!

Said: ' I can't go on,
Not in this way.
I'm A Dream, that died, by Light Of Day...
Gonna hold up half the sky, and say:
' Only I Own Me! '

And, I feel my heart beating...
I feel my heart underneath my skin.
Oh, I can feel my heart beating...
Because, you make me feel,
Like, I'm alive again!
Alive again....
Oh, you make me feel,
Like, I'm alive again!

Turn Your Magic on...
Umi, she'd say:
' Everything you want is A Dream away;
Under this pressure, under this weight;
We Are Diamonds Taking Shape!
We Are Diamonds Taking Shape!

If we've only got this life;
This adventure, oh, then I...
And, if we've only got this life;
You get me through!

And, if we've only got this life;
In this adventure, oh, then...
I Want To Share It With You!
With You...
With You...
Yeah, I Do!


Woohoo.......
Woohoo.......
Woohoo.......


Where do All Of Those Words ( so truthfully ) come from?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Whole Process Begins When That Very First Monkey Discovers The Spiritually Uplifting Music That Emanates From The Box '... and, before too long, Its Own Next Generation Developmental Effects Have Now Spread To The Entire Ape Colony That Dwells Within The Very Same Forest!

Well, What Do You Know?

George is ( now ): " The Lord Of Your Jungle ".
Perhaps, and contrary to their own previously popular opinion, We're Not All Just Ignorant Monkeys After All....

In fact, when you open your own eyes up to The Whole Truth, there are Very Real Possibilities are truthfully: " Limitless "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love And Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...