Saturday, February 20, 2016

What is: " The Cradle Of Love "... and, indeed, how upon earth will we ever ( truthfully ) rock it?

Billy Idol - The Cradle Of Love ( 1990 ).
In The Popular 1990 Song entitled: " Cradle Of Love " - written by: William Albert Michael Broad [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is The Noble And Famous One, Like Unto God, Who Can Be Found In The Extremely Large Meadow " ] and David Werner [ which means: " My Own Beloved One Is The Guardian Set Over My Army " ] - we have been provided A Very Important And Deeply Spiritual Message Of Love.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Bible Has Always Warned You That Michael Would One Day Stand Up '... and, indeed, Contrary To Popular ( Or, Currently Fashionable ) Opinion That Book Has Never Been Wrong Yet!

Chrysalis - " Undergoing A Great Transformation ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Cradle Of Love " - because, whether you comprehend it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Cradle Of Love
( 1990 ) - by: Billy Idol.



The Cradle Of Love: Is ( Actually ) The Earth Itself; And The Children That Are In It Belong Exclusively To God.... 


Well, rock The Cradle Of Love...
Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Yes, The Cradle Of Love don't rock easily, It's true.

Well, rock The Cradle Of Love...
I rocked The Cradle Of Love!
Yes, The Cradle Of Love don't rock easily, It's true.
Well now....

It burned like a ball of fire;
When The Rebel took a little child bride;
To tease.. yeah, so go easy, yeah.

Because, love cuts a million ways;
Shakes The Devil, when he misbehaves.
I ain't nobody's fool...
Come on, shake it up;
Whatever, I do.

Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Yes, The Cradle Of Love don't rock easily, It's true.
Sent From Heaven Above, That's Right...
To Rob The Cradle Of Love!
Yes, the pages of don't talk decently, It's true.

Yeah, flesh for Your Romeo...
Ah yeah, baby.
I hear you moan;
It's easy, ya know how to please me, yeah.

This love starts My Rolling Train...
You can't stop it;
It ain't in vain;
I ain't nobody's fool...
Come on, shake it up;
Whatever you do.

These are The Wages Of Love...
Rock The Cradle Of Love.
These are The Wages Of Love...
Ooh, yeah!
Rock the cradle...
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Well, it burned like a ball of fire;
When The Rebel took a little child bride;
To tease... yeah, I know how to pleas you, yeah.

Well, my love starts A Rolling Train...
You can't stop it;
It ain't in vain;
I ain't nobody's fool.

Come on, shake it up;
Whatever, I do.

Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Sent From Heaven Above;
That's Right...
To Rock The Cradle Of Love.


Rock The Cradle Of Love...
Yeah, Cradle Of Love...
That's me, mama.
I Robbed The Devil Of Love;
All right,
Cradle Of Love.
If you tease me, tonight...
If you sleaze me, all right...
If you appease me, tonight...
And, let me ease you;
Cradle Of Love.



Van Halen means: " The One From My Hall ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, Those Biblical Scriptures have already warned you about What's ( Most Certainly ) Now Coming! 

In fact, why not just read it for yourselves:
" At that time shall arise Michael, The Great Prince who has charge over your own people. And there shall be A Time Of Trouble, such as never has been since there was ever any nation until that time.
But, at that time Your People Shall Be Delivered - everyone whose name shall be found written in The Book. 
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.
 But you, Daniel, shut up The Words and seal The Book - until The Time Of The EndMany shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall greatly increase. " - Daniel 12:1-4.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...